Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Decc 20th 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:09 am    Post subject: Decc 20th 2015 Reply with quote

The cold snapped made a little ice and I have heard a lot of 8 inches here in Waskish on the north east corner of the lake. The further out the less ice. Dan And Mark went out of westwind and had real good fishing. Mark liked the river lot and commented that it was nice and quiet. Adam and his cousin found another spot to camp with there wheel houses and also did real well. Ryan and Dan in the cabin measured 8 inch of ice and had real good fishing after they moved from there first spot. Again the be witching hour was the best fishing for all of them.
Hey Kieth I was not able to get a Moog u joint with a zerk . I had to take what they had and could not wait for one to order.
All the worry about moving North Dakota was a waist of time as she moved like a dream. She jacks up nice and will block up nicely. Jake ran behind the house when I towed it down to the lake and was so excited. Hands shakes and high fives abound. Its a great addition to our fleet and fits right into our theme.
Brian and his crew roll in around noon for a couple of days and then it will be Christmas just like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: