Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
COOOKIE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishgang

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: COOOKIE Reply with quote

COOKIE Where are you we need to know the status of your operation. Even people who don't rent from you YET enjoy your posts and suggestions.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here . From the looks of it the fishing was outstanding for the portables this past weekend. Chris ,Gordy did real well out of hillmens in 8 feet of water. The guys in the cabin also had good success and had a fish fry at jrs.
Our houses are pretty much ready to go just have to wait for 14plus inch of ice. Were at 7 to 8 now.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

things are still ugly here. Mother nature has thrown a wrench in my operations. With 12 plus inch of snow there is slush pocket out on the lake. Reports of just 10 inches of ice make me werry about traveling out the at this time
Blue thunder had a flat I got fixed Monday and yesterday had another flat tire. The red baron is waiting untell we ern some rental money to get her tranny. Still not sure if I can cut a trail over to hillmens or westwinds road. Then we need 14 plus inches of ice for the houses. wish us luck as we need it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: