Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
a real good weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: a real good weekend Reply with quote

Everyone headed home today. It was nice seeing Ben and Shawna. They managed to ice 30 fish for the weekend . Ben was happy saying they did good considering they did not fish that hard.
Montan had Jake and his crew they did all right but only took home 10.In hindsite I should of moved them yesterday.
Florida had Ryan and his dad Terry. They enjoyed the house and also caught a round 30 fish give or take.
California was a little slow but they caught some fish .
I will be moving all the houses again this week with florida the first one to move this afternoon as les and his crew roll in tomorrow.
I have not talked much about the trucks blue thunder and the red baron as I do not want to jinxe them. The dodge prospector has turned into a pretty good truck as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: