Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
been busy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: been busy Reply with quote

Pat, Rich,Ryan,Todd and Shawn rolled in friday afternoon. It was nice seeing them again and Pat again beat me a cribbage.
The first day minnesota out fished ryan and rich in montana. !4 to 2. When I got out there to move them I decided at the last minute to make a smaller move as the area seemed pretty fishy. After 2 hours with help from chase both houses were moved onto fresh ice. It paid off and the guys made a nice come back with both houses getting around 25 fish. California was used as a day house with the guys not doing all that well.The second day was a little better and they were happy to have a fish fry.
Brian,Todd and Trent had good success in florida. Every time I stopped in to check in on them the lights were down the radio was low and they were very content. After the second night I moved them. Again just a small move but that was all that was needed as they started catching fish again.
Shelly, Chase and Chasity are now fishing florida .We spent some time with them last night and it was slow. I hope to move minnesota and florida today.
Pat and his buddy were in the cabin last night . I sent them to an area and they were very pleased with the results ,Now I have to decide if thats where I should put a house.
John and his group also did well where I sent them .
Wild Bill did real well where I sent them but must of gave the position out to friends as there has been portables there all three days since they fished there.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving Shelly, Chase and Chasity did not pay off as Kellie and I spent the new year fishing with them with limited success. Pat and Mike did well in montana so yesterday I moved minnesota and california out further to that area. Today I plan on moving florida and then getting Minnesota ready for ben amd shawna on thursday.
I still have two of my 4 houses open for the up and coming weekend jan 4, 5. California and montana.
Matt, Kyle and Ashly spent the night in california and I will be checking with them this morning.
It sure would be nice to have them rented 4 days a week then I would never have to turn the heat off.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday night I only had one group in california. Two younger guys matt and kyle and there gals ashley and kyletta. They had some great fishing. They had some tip ups set for walleyes and landed some fish in the house. When I stopped to say goodbye mattt was releasing a 22 incher I was able to take a pic before they released her
Yesterday I moved florida and got minnesota set up for ben and shawna. Pat and Mike did well in montana so we will keep that there for atleast one night. I also will leave california where it is for one night.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making the rounds last night just as the sun was going down and the sunset was spectacular. Ben and Shawna were having action as well as Jake and his crew in montana. Headed out in a bit to get another outfitters houses ready as he is a no show due to vechicle problems. Ryan and his dad roll in this afteernoon for florida with california open untell tomorrow.
slabby
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. Cookie! Haven't been on the mighty red yet this winter but definitely got an itch. Trader Brads been doing good on south end and wanna get out asap but probably gonna be a few weeks at least--
Good luck--keep your tip up! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: