Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
jan 27 to 29th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: jan 27 to 29th Reply with quote

We had a darn good weekend after hearing some of the reports. Montana did the best with california right behind them .Florida and minnesota also caught some fish . It sure is nice to check in on customers and see a few fish in the bucketts. Some how my week will become busy as mother nature has her fun. brett and his gal willbe up this afteernoon so need to get minnesota ready by noon. Tony and his sweethart will be here wednesday and Tony will help me get all the house ready for next weekend, I will move florida today for them aand then depending on how they do we may have to move it friday, California should also be moved as it has beeen fished hard, Montana did so weelll it would be fun to leave it where its at for another weeekend. Lee and his crew roll in saturday for all three of the deluxe houses so I willl have them all set up in a triangle so they can visit from house to house to house while there here.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: where did the week go Reply with quote

Hi FredI will do that,and kellie told me last night you called.I will give you a call as we do have a house for the dates you were looking for.
Brett and his gal went home with a mess of fish. Bret caught them all as she was just here to relax.

Tony boy and his wife have had some deccent fishing and I think they had 7 in the backet last night. I ended up renting minnesota to Bob amnd Terry thursday, friday and Tony snapped a pic of there catch as of last night around 8pm

Bob called out of the blue wednesday and wanted a house for thursday friday ,He said red lake was on his bucket list.Talking to him yesterday he said the last time he was here was in 1950 with his dad.
Matt also called out of the blue wednesday and is fishing in montana I will not know how he did until later today. he was fishing outside when I left the lake last night around 3.
Busy morning today as I check in darrle and his crew and get california and florida moved . Not sure if I will be able to get minnesota and montana moved tomorrow before Lee's crew arrive but I will give it a shot. The fishing ha sbeen good enough to just make a couple of short moves to put the houses on fresh ice.
The 3 houses are still open next weekend 10th 11th.Is there somthing going on that weekend I do not know about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: