Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Time to move

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Time to move Reply with quote

Time to move old minnesota. Today I will be moving minnesota,doing some prefishing,hanging some trinkets in florida and just en joying the lake. I would say old minnesota caught around a dozen walleye,one broken line from a pike. The biggest walleye 24 incher, 10 perch and only four keepers walleyes. Its time to move to whiter pastures. Taking off in a few to wet a line and look for a spot for minnesota.
I ran into Dean from beacon harbor,he said most were still doing well out of there. He did mention the pressure ridge and was hoping it would heal. I offered my bridge if he needed it ,he wanted to buy it but I will keepeing it as you never know when your going to need a bridge.
Florida,montana and california are all ready to fish . Just have t o auger the holes. Jeff and his family will be here tomorrow for florida,then pat shows up for minnesota on tuesday as well as joe

Merry christmas to all you fellow fishermen and hope to see ya on the ice...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: