Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
The houses are ready to go out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: The houses are ready to go out Reply with quote

Been cleaning and getting everything organized for the up and coming season. All the houses of had the furnaces fired up and the piolets lit. I'll stay busy with other details as the week goes by. Mother nature is again in charge and I need to be paitent before I attemp to move any houses from the woods. We have been making some nice ice up here so far and lets hope that continues.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

California is now on the lake and ready to fish. Florida will be hitting the ice today. Were still getting fish in close to shore with a very solid 14 inches of ice. I have prefished a few spots and landed a couple but have missed quite a few fish. Must be rusty.I have also been seeing alot of fish that are just sniffing.
From the sounds of it the fish are biting in the middle of the night also .Thats great news as last year they just refused to b8ite in the middle of the night. I have a couple of fishermen coming this weekend but sure would be nice to have more the next couple of weeks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: