Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
cookie are you alive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cat eyes
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: cookie are you alive Reply with quote

cookie are you out there ????what is going on up there at the mighty red??what are the ice conditions are you catching walleyes yet?? should i bring my auger extension this weekend you sure arent keeping us city fisherman updated very well Very Happy
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey cateyes I'am alive. Were starting to see a few fishermen venture out and doing real well close to shore, Were slowly gaining ice . Theres no snow on the lake at this time so thats a good thing. I have been getting all the houses cleaned and in order. With the mild fall Gary at the farm has kept me a little busier then in the past which is a good thing. Sounds like our friend Ole may make it up as well as a few other fishermenn friends this weekend. Looks like I will even be wetting a line in the next few days. The reservations are trickling in but we still have many many openings for the up and coming ice fishing season.
GORDONE
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: so they are fishing already Reply with quote

how much ice
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This end of the lake in close were seeing 6 inches with a few fishermen walking out and doing real well. Jake is headed up this weekend so I will be wetting a line for a bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: