Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
wow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

oMother nature sure can be cruel. Tuesday was such a beautiful day,but wendsday was unreal. We hit 55. Yesterday was a little cooler but another nice day . Now a complete flip flop as the winds picked up out of the west and the temps have dropped to 3 . I had a issue with a generator last night around 10. Headed out and I could not see a thing as the winds were hurricane force. I arrived to see the generator incased in snow Sad. After setting the guys up with a another unit I was headed home at a snail pace as I could see about 5 feet in front of me at times. The wind is still howling and I not sure what I'm going to experiance out there this morning. I had this grand plan to wait untill the temps dropped and we got the 3 inches of snow before banking the houses and augering the holes. So now I'm headed out to deal with who knows what. I also told the guys in Idaho I will move them if need be. I would also like to move minnesota. I expect the wind has done somthing crazy as my houses are all blocked up with no snow banked around them so the winds have been whipping under them all night :doah: Then to top it off the winds are still howling
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: