Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
florida and montana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: florida and montana Reply with quote

Looking at the calender next weekend florida and montana are still open Sad .
All the houses were full this weekend and everyone has caught some fish. I will start moving houses onto fresh spots asap for next weekend . This year I'm on my own as dr phil left and tonyboy is working.
I have some work to do on the red baron before I can move anything as well as blue thunder. Blue thunder is not charging but I think I have to wide of a belt on the alternator as I threw a belt wednesday on the lake and had to use a spare that must be the wrong one.
The red baron needs a little welding before I can move a house. Plus I jammed the block and tackle chain and need to get that working again.
Olde minnesota was the hot house for the weekend . Were starting to get a little more action at night as we work are way out further which is a good sign.Dave said the rattle wheels woke him up all night friday so we will see if that happened again as well as tom and his crew in florida.They are the two houses furthest out at this time.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spent a little time with Tom, Mike and Leonard sunday night. Got to watch Leonard catch a small pike after dark? They had 8 nice keepers in the sink and when I stopped by this morning they had eaten them all. Wow that must of been a meal. I also snatched 3 more of Kathy's cookies. My favorit chocolate chip. Thank Kathy for me. They hit the spot today when I was battling mother nature as I moved minnesota and idaho.2 down 4 to go
I would also like to give Leonard a plug for his realtor business LSchwartz@CBBurnet.com

thanks again guys

I also spent some time helping out Ed as they had left there wheel house on the lake two weeks ago. When I plowed up to it water and slush were everywhere what a mess. With some team work and a little manual labor we were able to get it spun around and hauled out of there. I set his two buddies up in california and they had 5 keepers when I came off the lake this late afternoon. They had good fishing where that house was and I'm sure they would of liked fishing in the same spot but there was just to much snow slush and water in that area.
Tomorrow Robert pulls in around 10am so I will be augering the holes in old minnesota tomorrow morning.
I beleave in the last 4 days we have gotten another 12 inches of snow.All fluffy powder. This has got to be one of the best years for snowmobiles in years. The grand kids have lost all three of my snow shovels and unless I trip over them we will not find them untill spring. I still need to get a belt for blue thunder as its impossible to get out of town with all the work on the lake. Montana and florida are still wide open for the weekend i will have them on fresh ice before the weekend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: