Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Lee and his crew

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Lee and his crew Reply with quote

Dan said sunday night was one of his top 20 times for having fun. They really had a hoot partying in montana fish house . he said they laughed and laughed and laughed . I went out last night to wet a line with Lee and see for myself if there were any fish in the area. We dd have a nice run where I landed 3 and lost two while lee iced two. Then they were gone. Only one was to big at 17 1/4 the rest were inbetween 15 and under 17. They are compiling a nice mess of fish to take home plus Lee made waleye chowder last night.
Lee is going to hang around today and help me move everything for the up and coming weekend. The reat of his crew will be leaving today.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent wednesday morning with lee fishing before he hit the road. I rolled up to the house around 830 am. We had our first fish 5 minutes later. We had a great visit and landed 5 keepers One two big and one to small plau a small perch, We also missed a couple. It was very encuraging it just goes to show you if you fish hard and pay attention you can have success.
lee was able to head home with his limit.
I then spent the next two days getting ready for the weekend. Dawn and dave are in montana in a new location. idaho and old minnesota are in the general area they were when lee was here. Florida is out by montana and tom and his crew roll in today. California is way to the south and there is spose to be some of tony's friends coming to fiah there. Utah will also be fish ed today with leroy and his crew just for the day.

We did get 4 inches of very fluffy snow and if we get a good wind today it will be interesting out there to say the least.
I have grandson duty today so jacob will be my helper, he will be a 6th generation to explore upper red lake. who knows maybe one day he will be your guide. At 3 years old not sure how much help he will be but I will find some way to get some work out of him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: