Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
A couple first in old minnesota

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: A couple first in old minnesota Reply with quote

ben and Shawna have been up for 3 nights and Shawna caught her first ever walleye a 20 incher. Later in the evning Bed proposed to her on the ice in ole minnesota. i beleave thats a first. They have been having a grand time and even have a few keepers Sweet. The wife kelie and I stopped there last night making the rounds and had a toast with them with a bottle of home made wine that Mark had given me.
It sounds like they want to make this a new tradion every year.
Brain,Mike and Mike landed a 34 inch pike but not many walleyes. I moved them and old minnesota to give both houses one more day to catch a few more keepers. As of last night it looked like it may of been a good move only a few days of fishing will we know for sure. Phil ahs been doing well in utah and has spent the last two nights out there. Jim , Ben and adam were here for one day and went home with 7 walleyes and a great story of battling a pike that managed to get 4 lines and still got away. Scott and wendy we doing well with wendy catching most of the fish just like last year.
Kurt's crew were ariiving around 1 am so I will be talking to them later this morning.
We still have plenty of openings with season well under way. Just like previous years I will keep moviing the houses onto fresh ice for my customers .
We are having some issues with are commputer so if I dissappear every knows why. you can call me any time my cell is 218 556 6197

cookiesonupperredlake.com check it out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: