Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
california to hit the ice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: california to hit the ice Reply with quote

Today we will be placing out our first sleeper of the season. the way the ice has shaped up at this time we will be stickey fairly close to shore.
Tonyboy rolled in last night and willl be scoutting out some new areas and checking ice conditions for the rest of the fleet.
We are running 6 sleepers this season . Utah is our budget house this year. Andy called our deluxe houses condo's on the ice. I liked that and it may stick as there is to many people advertising deluxe houses.
The season is short once it gets rolling so nows the time to make those reservation for your condo on the lake.
Unfortantly or fortunantly depending how you look at it we stilll have plenty of open dates for the up and coming season.

cookiesonupperredlake.com
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: California first fish Reply with quote

Steve and Dan spent monday afteernoon and evning in california. I beleave they caught a total of around 10 fish. I headed out yesterday morning to fish it and landed a 21 inch pike a very fat 16" wallleye and a 9" perch for the morning.
We then moved the house to new location. When will I ever learn to leave a house for more then 3 days?
We also got our budget house Utah out on the lake.
Tony had done some scoutting and picked the spot so we will see what happens when it gets fished next monday.
The rest of the fleet will be going out the next few days.
This should be another interesting season as it always is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: