Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
The fishing has been outstanding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: The fishing has been outstanding Reply with quote

For the last two days the fishing has been pretty darn good. Yesterday was a little better then today but we still did well
Magnum Mike
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your helper back in town? I'm looking forward to some stories from Alaska.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob Luke and the greek were here from late thursday until sunday. It sure was nice seeing the greek . His business is going well in alaska and he has all kinds of adventures to take clients on. Thats at Naturesventure .com.
The weather was just a little to warm for deer hunting but the fishing made up for it. I did put Bob on a doe but he did not take her as he did not want to deal with it with the is warm weather.
The fishing was spectacular. We caught some dandy fish friday with the biggest just over 21 inches. We kept 12 on friday and took 4 19 inchers to westwind for dinner. man were we stuffed.
Saturday was another gorgeous day and again we spent part of the day fishing. Our goal was to make sure the guys all took home a limit and we had no problem catching 12 fish. Sunday I took the grandkids and daughter out and it seems the smaller fish moved in. They kept a meal of 6 nice size eaters.
The word had gotten out as this was the most boats I have seen this late in the fall fishing upper red lake.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake and Josh were up to do some roofing and I was able to take them out late tuesday eve aftre work. Ole alos came with and caught the biggest a fat 21 inch walleye. jake had a big pike on for a couple of seconds. We manage to get 5 to keep and missed quite a few. We had to battle the wind and did some speed drifting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: