Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Crappie hunt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leebo
Spinner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Crappie hunt Reply with quote

Hey Cookie. Did you get out on the sled and pop some holes on the north shore today? Not sure why, but having a hard time getting people psyched for the Coney Crappie Hunt next weekend. Looks like it might be just me and Chris Confused C'mon people, there are still crappies to be caught, and this event is the best way. We all spread out and as soon as someone ices a slab, we phone it in and then we all converge on that area. Last year was a gas! Nice weather, Conies on the ice, and Fish chowder this year too. Cookie is giving a hellava deal on his sleeper houses. Bring the kids, bring the dog....Heck, come by yourself, you'll be glad you did.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hunt will go on if it 3 or 20. heres a list of who coming so far.
Bob, Steph,Tony, Kristi, lee, chris, The greek, Bill, brenda jessi, jeramia, dan, harrry, ben.doug,gene Thats a good start.The coneys are ordered and the greek will be picking them up. The weather is spose to be nice but we all know them weather men.
Last year we found a few 52. We have two great prizes to give away.
Yesterday I pulled all the houses up to shore. I now need to get them on land in there spots . It had been drizzling all night and the snow is slowly dissapearing. The timing could be perfect for the fish to turn on as that fresh water enters the lake.
Harry
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cookie: I have bad news for you, Ben and I won't be able to be at your crappie hunt this year. We were looking forward to spend the day on the hunt but its not going to happen this year.
johnnyo1414

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Crappie hunt Reply with quote

How do you get involved with this Crappie hunt sounds fun.is the lake still drivable with a wheel house in tow?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: