Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
day 74

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: day 74 Reply with quote

heading out to old minnesota for the 74th day in a row and it is loanly out there. Where are the diehard fishermen? I think I have 4 squre miles of area to fish if not more.
I can offrer a great deal this coming weekend for the guys that want to go portable to find the elusive upper red lake crappie. I have 4 sleepers out around 6 miles. If you like hunting its just like hunting as you search for the mother load. Fishing minnesota has a few pics with Brady d getting 16 this last weekend. Thats the mother load in my book. Borch and his wife also found a few and I have heard of others that found a few
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: day 76 Reply with quote

Kirk and his two buddies showed up tuesday looking for a sleeper. being I was on vacation fishing in old minnesota I gave them a heck of a deal if they augered the holes in california. They ended up catching one elusive yet catchable upper red lake crappie. yesterday Kirk helped me move the house they were in and also helped me get Idaho out of its spot. I have not managed to catch a crappie out there yet but will be fishing in old minnesota every chance I get as this is my vacation this year. Lee and his son may come up tomorrow and do some searching with me. Its always so nice to visit with lee I will be looking forward to wetting a line with them. Gotta go I'm on a mini vacation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: