Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
The elusive but still catcheble upper red lake crappie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: The elusive but still catcheble upper red lake crappie Reply with quote

Sent Jonny boy and his three buddies on a mission yesterday too find the elusive but still catchable upper red lake crappie. He called at one point to tell me where he was .I told him it sounded like he was close but to go towards the north shore a bit more. 1 hour later he called again to say Bobby just pulled three 14 1/2 incher out of the same hole in less then a minute. SWEET I stopped out to old minnesota to take a oic and they were all blosted form eating all three plus three walleyes they picked up. They did get some great pics and will email them to me when they get back to the cites. There mission to day is give it anotrher shot and I hope to join them
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan called sunday night to say he just got a crappie and yeaterday he said he got a second and lost a third at the top of the hole. I also heard of another from Jim that I saw and another out of beacon harbor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: