Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Loving my job

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Loving my job Reply with quote

Having a passion for your job makes it so rewarding. The challenge of battling mother nature and seeing her beauty at the same time could not be more rewarding. Meeting new fishermen everyday with some becoming great friends could not be more rewarding. I truly do love my job and thank god for giving me this opportunity, some days you may catch me throwing out a cuss word but I have done that my whols life.
When you visit your customers and they have fishing stories to tell from losing a rod and reel or dropping a camera down the hole. Having a big pike sometimes landing them and some time not. Tangling everyones lines. The girls out fishing the guys way to go Sara. The customers loving the houses and asking for there favorit house be it old minnesota with its charm, montana ,florida,idaho to Jake's favorit Utah. even alaska which is in the process of being remodeled. Frank and his crew always want california. As the years go by we will keep trying to add states.
Having my best friend the greek working with me side by side,we have been fishing and hunting together since high school 32 years to be exact.
Being married to Kellie for 32 years since we were high school sweetharts and I fell in love with her at first sight. I can still remember seeing her come up those stairs and saying to her brother Dan is that your older sister.
I never expected to be living here as I was way happy working at the golf course in anoka also loving that job. Golfing all most everyday how could you not love that. Working outside sucking up the fresh air. Seeing the sunrise every morning. When you have a passion it sure makes getting out of bed easier sore back and all
GORDONE
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Reply with quote

YOU WOULD GIVE SOMEONE YOUR ONLY ROD AND REEL TO FISH JUST TO WATCH EM HAVE FUN YOU'RE 1 IN A MILLION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: