Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Twelvth year making the trip to Red!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish.whisperer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Twelvth year making the trip to Red! Reply with quote

Well here goes another year to URL. Cookie has been there for me...as well as some other places throughout the years. I have seen some of the most amazing fishing on URL as well as the not so amazing. I've had every kind of bait and hook in those waters. I can honeslty say you have to pinch a "depth finder" on your nose to break the "curse of the gods" Very Happy I'm the only one in our group that has done it.....an I out fish everyone in the houses..now that is a streak 12 years, sometime 2 or 3 times a year to catch more and bigger fish than my counterparts. Every year we make a stop at West Wind Resort, toast the crappie gods and head out to the lake....Cookie can tell you, we have had some of the best fishing out of all the houses around us. People have set up next to us and not caught a fish and we keep on pulling them up. Thank you Cookie for the great memories...hopefully more to come!

Don W. A.K.A. fish whiperer[/b]
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do not forget to salt the minnows
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: