Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Not to bad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Not to bad Reply with quote

Larry and Sara rolled in yesterday afternoon. After cooking hotdogs on a open fire I took Larry out for the last two hours of the evning. We had are first fish on just minutes after trolling. I was 3 up on Larry before he landed his first fish. The fishing started off really good and slowly slowed down. We manage to get 3 keepers. a couple too big and a couple too small. I also landed 3 sheeepead . They sure seemed to like my lure as Larry never got one.
Rob,Amy and Mel also got out towards evning and managed 3 keepers bobber fishing.They have also spent time on the river. They have not had much luck getting keepers but have had some action
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: