Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
BEARS 48 DOH!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Cass Lake Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ffishman
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: BEARS 48 DOH!!!!!! Reply with quote

If I didn't see it, I wouldn't have believed it. Not saying much for either defense, but that is another story. For a team that gets "off the bus running", they sure are throwing the ball a lot. Dare I say, the Bears have finally found a QB??. Just think if Lovie hadn't been so stoic the last couple of years with "Grossman is our man", where the Bears could have been.
Col Ron, Guide

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say to many, being a Purdue fan, I had faith in this guy all along. I went down and watched him play about 4 times while he was at Purdue.

As for the game, I was there, can't talk, screamed too much... glad I can type because the voice is gone. Very crazy, glad they won, but the defense stunk. I am typing this from Bull Shoals, so it has been a very busy night last night and drive today with an adult beverage now in hand. All is well.

Col Ron

PS, gas down here is $2.24 for regular, I wish I could bring a tanker with me back to Illinois!!!
Clark
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'd brag too much, Vikings DON'T have a quarterback and they scored 41......

Clark
ffishman
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right Clark. Both defenses stunk. No bragging, the Bears were just a tad luckier. That game could have gone either way.
Actually, I think frorette played a good game. And you got to admit, the queens running game was a head above the Bears.
Col Ron, Guide

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree. I left Soldier Field, exhausted, horse, and frustrated that a team that is only known for their defense no longer has a clue how to stop anyone..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Cass Lake Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: