Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Are there any crappies being boated?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crappieslayer
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Are there any crappies being boated? Reply with quote

Reports have been pretty quiet from up that way. Maybe it is for a reason. Is anyone tagging into the crappies yet on the shelf?
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be doing a little fishing this afternoon . We put the boat in the water yesterday. Tyler has been getting some crappies as well as a couple other fishermen. Otherwise it has been real quiet around here with very little traffic. Dave and his crew will be rolling in tomorrow as well as my brother Warren from Chicago. It also sounds like Bob and Luke may head up.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the late spring yesterday was the first dat I actualy went fishing? This is the latest it has ever taken me to wet a line? It was nice to get out and catch a few crappies. 4 feet of water was the ticket yesterday. All our guest arrived yesterday and some managed to get out and catch a few crappies before the walleye season opened. We have a couple of chores to take care of this morning and then will be hitting the lake a little later today with Warren, Brad,Luke,and Bob. Warren wants wallleye so thats what we will be chasing today for are fish fry. Again I have convinced everyone I can not cook fish so we will be taking are catch to Westwind as they do such a fantastic job cooking it up. We do have midweek openings if anyone one wants a chance at catching crappies it should only get better the next few weeks. Good luck to all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: