Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
A big thanks to Cookie and John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rooster99

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: A big thanks to Cookie and John Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks for the great time up there fishing with u guys this week and for the warm nite in florida. Wink (Alaska was great again also) Those crappies were dandies!! U guys run a grade A operation and would come back in a heartbeat. Tell john had a blast fishing with him to and thanks for the use of the grill. Didnt get a chance to say goodbye, had to get on the road for the long trip home. Thanks again guys and will see u next year for sure!
late night

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cookie. Thought I would let you know what we caught last night in the eight hole day house. Three walleyes total with one snapped line. One walleye was caught at about 7pm, another at 10:30pm and one at about 3am. We left this morning at about 7. We had enough. Trying to fish all night with no sleep is not the most comfortable thing I have ever done. My bed has never felt as good as it did when I finally got home this morning! Anyway, thanks.
Dave
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes is was not to good of fishing last night.Some of the houses got one crappie and a some got none. One house even got nothing until this morning? Minnesota marked fish that would not bite? Saw one crappie caught today and a few walleyes and one 37 inch pike. Lets hope the fish ing is better tonight. Thanks Dave glad I went in there before Greg and his two boys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: