Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
? 4 cookie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
longrunner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: ? 4 cookie Reply with quote

We will be up on Friday early afternoon-Can we get you to plow out a good spot about 10 miles out Question
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I can do that for you. You just need to track me down. Should be fairly simple just look for the Red Baron. You can also give me a call when your in waskish. 218 556 6197
ruger1
Spinner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cookie, how are the cross country possibilities? I'll be up Friday with my pickup and an Ice Castle pull behind. Are guys limited to the roads with that heavy gear or are they able to go cross country?
longrunner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross country is impossible. The snow is at least 3' deep if not more. It is best to stick to the roads or have cookie plow an area to go.
Trums

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Cross Country Reply with quote

Was up on Red Feb 1st to 3rd. Only saw ATV's and Sleds off the roads. Cookie will do his best to put you on fish.

The shack the 3 of us stayed in (California) had a good bite going that weekend. Caught 6 slabs and 15 waldo's. Was able to have a fish fry on the ice and also bring back 3 limits.
Not too shabby.
Helmetguy16
Spinner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: When's Jeff Reply with quote

Cookie-

What time is Jeff usually in his shop til in the mornings. A buddy and I are coming up there Saturday morning and I wanted to be able to check his new place. Also, could you possibly point us in a direction that will give us a good chance to catch a crappie? I haven't even seen a URL slab in over 2 years.

Thanks,
Helmetguy
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he opens at 6 am. I sure can try and point you in he right direction. This week the bite has slowed quite a bit. Lee and John were able to go home with 6 slabs and Harold and his crew might be at 6 but they are working for them in this brutal cold snap. The greek got one last night. Barb got 5 on monday and tuesday. I got one on tuesday night. Jake and Rich had slow fishing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: