Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Here we go again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Here we go again Reply with quote

We now have montana and florida set up for Dave and his crew pulling in today. Utah and old minnesota are also on new spots for Jill in utah and Mark,Sandy,Bill and Tina in old minnesota. With some prep today they will be ready to go then we plan on moving alaska,and calafornia and arizona for the weekend. Frank is in arizona and wants walleye. Alaska and new york need to be together for Cory and his crew.
The warmer weather predicted will be nice. It may change the ice with expansion as we have a good crack that formed tuesday night. Mark and Bill plan on working some cracked ice whils the girls kick back in old minnesota. It will be nice to see them as they are very nice people and have become friends for life.
Jonny boy Has been a tremendous help this year. We have had are moments but I love him and we will keep working hard to find the best fishing. Time to go. As forestgump said

Have a nice day Smile
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again alll the houses are on new spots for the weekend. I do not plan on moving anyhouses this weekend at this time. It should be interesting to see if the fish cooperate . I know checking on everyone before I came off the lake last night most were catching some fish so that was a good sign. All my fishing reports will come monday or uesday after plans on are made for next week. I know on ething the houses will be moved . How far I have no clue at this time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: