Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Agassiz bait and access

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Agassiz bait and access Reply with quote

I have been helping Jeff since his devestating fire last year. We now have clear roads to center bar and the north shore. Both areas have had excellent walleye fishing. The north shore is the new area we are working to find the crappie mother load. Yesterday was a tough day as blue thunder puked its new starter and the red baron broke a few welds. I will be on the lake all winter and A'm always willing to plow open a spot for fellow fishermen as they are alll potential customers in my eyes and we are all looking for fish.
Jeff has a nice selection of bait and could use the business.It' s good experiance learning how to maintain a road as I do see a road in the future off of our place. Well the trucks are warmed up and I have houses to move so have a great day

Cookie on upper red lake
Fish Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Good times Reply with quote

Hello-I was up last weekend and fished about 2.5 miles out-pretty slow. Just wondering where the center bar is? Is it to the left of the x-mas tree? We are planning on coming up again Sat. thru Tues., any suggestions on where to go?

Thanks
WallyDiver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a GPS, get yourself a Lakemaster chip. It will show you all the structure on Red, which is very little. Maybe cookie can tell you over the internet where it is but will probably hard to explain.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very simple out of agassiz about 6 miles there is a sign that says center bar and heads to the south west.
Westwind also has a road to center bar and there may be another coming in from the south?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: