Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Just want to say thanks to Duffy's fish house rentals on URL

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
URLcabinowner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Just want to say thanks to Duffy's fish house rentals on URL Reply with quote

Thanks for a super fun time at URL last weekend. You are an excellent fish house rental guide. We did real good on the walleyes and northerns and I wish we could have got that monster northern through the hole to take a picture. The only negative was no crappies to be caught. Where are they???

Thaks again for the excellent walleye suppers formy friends and I and the great service, I will be back again and thanks for having such great ice house rental prices.

Thanks again and I would post your contact info if you let me, but not sure if you need me to.

See ya again real soon, IM HUNGRY!!
URLcabinowner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: contact info Reply with quote

<snippety snip>

<edit reason: Please don't post unauthorized links. Thanks!>

Jason
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: