Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Pray for the fish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slabby
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Pray for the fish Reply with quote

I'm sure somebody has brought it up to you PFTF, but how come you didn't change the spelling on pray to 'prey' when you started selling bait?
On the other hand, when we use your bait maybe somebody should be praying for the fish Laughing cuz they don't have a chance Laughing
By the way, cya on Sunday about noon! I'm locked in with Brad til Tuesday
cat eyes
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you will also have mark and darrin coming up on thurs. till sun. I cant make it this trip but I will be up at the end of the month.let the giant pike know to be afraid be very AFRAID.CAT EYES IS COMING BACK. Very Happy
Pray for the fish
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad moved his house today and Mark's too. He asked me where they were getting them the last few days. I told him exactly where there were over 100 crappies pulled the last several days. I don't think he even drilled any new holes Shocked He must have misunderstood me , they kept that many, didn't throw them back, they aren't there anymore! Well at least now I'm covered whether he catches them or not. Yeah, there is probably a good slug of them left in that spot, I guess I'll know tommorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: