Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Curling Update II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Cass Lake Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Curling Update II Reply with quote

Bad news for the women: They lost 7-6 and will not advance to the championship. A statement, not an excuse: The team's skip, Cassie Johnson, elected to travel in Europe after the Olympics and the women's team played with an alternate. Cassie didn't play well in the Olympics, so I don't know if things would have been different with her there. None of the women played particularly well in the one match that I saw.

GOOD NEWS FOR THE MEN: Team Fenson won their 8th straight and qualified for the finals. They will play a team that they have already beaten twice in the tournament.

Apparently my schedule was incorrect, so I should be able to post the results Sunday.
Col Ron, Guide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, sounds like the women were diverted a little bit. Pete and the boys came home right away.

Looking forward to the Sunday results.

Ron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Cass Lake Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: