Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Make a grown man cry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skidoo1200
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Make a grown man cry Reply with quote

Hit Red on Saturday - 1 nice crappie, a northern and 12 wally's of which only 1 was a cigar. All the others were 17 to 19" and healthy. Each one all I could think was battered and fried with some potatoes, beans and a beverage but than I woke and let em go. Don't know where the crappies are but the walleyes were sure hitting. Lots of ice too, almost needed an extension.
QUACKaddict9
Spinner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went out there on saturday with a friend and found a few crappies and some walleyes and the ice was a little under 2 ft, did not need the extension. Even though I have never used one up there.

looks like the fishing is picking up for some people and some are not doing good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: