Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Upcoming Wekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snot Rocket

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Wekend Reply with quote

Cookie- coming up there this weekend with another buddy, last year we went out of Hillman's. Wondering where to go this weekend and if anybody is having any luck. Thanks
rochesterfisherman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was up this past weekend and another guy from my group and I set out looking for fish and talked to alot of different people on the lake, same story, diffrent place, no fish biting. It didn't seem to matter where you were on the lake. I did have a little bit better luck the last day with a hot pink plain hook, but all I got was walleyes, maybe the crappies would have biten on it as well if I had used it earlier, I don't know.
Snot Rocket

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another question for anyone up there. Wondering if a 4 wheeler will allow us to move around or if a sled is needed. Also if Red is slow any other lakes that might be good. Will be coming from Bemidji area. Any ideas welcome for eyes, perch whatever. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: