Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Dec 19th 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Dec 19th 2015 Reply with quote

Ryan and Dan rolled in around 3 yesterday, They got on the lake and only fished a couple hours and beers and managed 10 with another 10 swing and a miss. Adam and his crew found another spot to camp with the ice house and were a no show. Jake and I need to head to Bemidji to pick up a few more pieces of trim to button up north Dakota. Wow is it nice. It will be a non smoking house apon Jakes request. It will also be our biggest house . I have two guys staying in there ice castle on my river lot and will see how they do tonight. I got the left front u joint fixed on blue thunder so that's a relief, it was nice to fix it before it broke and created more damage. Wow is there a lot of fishermen on the lake, I hope they save some fish for our houses once they get on the lake. Being with the limited lodging here in waskish I would assume there's a lot of fishermen here just for the day as the lake is peppered with portables. Were hoping by new years to have the houses on the ice but only mother nature will allow us to get out there. I'm looking for at least 14 inches every where before I take them out of the woods. My plans are again to go out of hillmen's and help with the road . I do not run a road off my property even though I have access to the lake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: