Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Still Breathing!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Cass Lake Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carpy52
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Still Breathing!!!!!! Reply with quote

Been away for a long time but my heart is still with you guys. My body is getting even with me for all the crap I put it threw in my younger days. I now have a new left knee to add to the right hip. The nerve damage I have in my right leg will never get any better so I am just living with it. If I wasn't such a good cook I could lose the 100 lbs I've gained over the last 15 yrs so that is something I am going to try and do and have already lost 12lb of it. The smoking has gotten alot better down to 5 a day, but my sense of humor went to hell. I just got done talking to Gene Godewe on Facebook, something new I got into and have made some new friends on and it prompted me to get on here and give everyone a yell. So Hey Guys. Good to be back and read all the storied. Took me a while to figure out the Name I used but I got lucky and found a old post about Tom's resort. God I still miss that old man and his place. Now I got the bug to get out the fishing gear and clean it all up and maybe find a place that I can safely go wet a line.
Col Ron, Guide

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Age is a very unkindly thing. I am happy to see you rejoin us, although I don't add much to this site anymore, being a Razorback now. There were a few good resort owners before and now that we will never forget. Clark is certainly on the top of my list along with the Dingelhoff (sp) of Stoney Point. There are a few, and if you know me I don't have to tell you who they are, I would rather forget.
Anyway, hope you feel better, and can get up and around.

Best Wishes to you and your charming bride,

Col Ron

www.colronguide.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Cass Lake Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: