Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
the books are open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: the books are open Reply with quote

We took our first reservation last week so the reservation book is now open. This year I will be running 4 deluxe houses due to mother nature wiping out a few of my older houses. Idaho has went to another lake so that leaves minnesota with new carpet and siding,montana with new carpet,florida and california. I' have also added a dvd player to montana and minnesota.
As every year I will not know where the houses will be until the lake freezes over. Last year we had some goood fishing and some not so good but thats fishing i guess. Fishing in such shallow water I did notice that the quieter you could be with the lights turned down seemed to help the fishing.I hope to see many of the same crews I have seen in the past and some new ones.I sure of made quite a few new friends over the years and look forward to making many more.
Trader Brad
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your getting me fired up Cookie, I'm getting the Ice Castle all ready for the up coming season. I'll be starting out of Roger's again this year ,then head over to the public access by Carsella's and follow Chad, Ryan and Jerry around on the south shore. Hopefully we don't get quite as much snow as early as last year so we can move around alittle better! I'll try to post some reports once we get ICE!!!
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be great if you could let us know how the fishing is down that way..With only 4 houses this year i might be able to come say hello this year
Trader Brad
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cookie the Castle is always open for you! We had a great time out of Agassiz all those years in between the fires. If Jeff comes home this winter for Xmas he'll probably stop by also. Of course Slabby and Cat Eye's will be around catching some eye's and monster northerns!! Keep your Tip-Up!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: