Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
lake shore for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: lake shore for sale Reply with quote

400 feet of lake shore ,road to lake. septic all installed.good well.land cleared.over 8 acres. jeff has asked me to try and sell his property as he has no desire of returning.The price is a great investment for the right person. I invisioned a 3 hole golf course there.and still do. It would be unique to the area thats for sure.
GORDONE
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: INTERESTING Reply with quote

ANY IDEA HOW MUCH
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know under 150,000. Its a steal. If I remember its around 10 acres.He will even work out a contract for deed type deal with a down payment. I wanted to make a unique 3 hole golf course there but it did not work out on my end. Oh well I have my hands full with everything else I do up here. If you want to talk to jeff you can call me and I will give you his number
wwcoinc
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Jeff's land. Reply with quote

I am sorry to her that Jeff has decided to give it up for good. I rented from him a couple of times, and he is a good guy. It sounds like whoever ends up buying his land will get a good price. I am curious, though, what will become of his ice houses?
wwcoinc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: