Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Thanks lee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Angler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Thanks lee Reply with quote

Thanks Lee,
That seems like a good saying and will take that advice.
Brian was up to 5 walleyes and 1 elusive but still catchable upper red lake crappie. They are here tell tomorrow. Tonyboy is back to help me the rest of the walleye season so thats huge. Bill will be rollling in today for california so we will be moving that house out further.
I took Dave a local fishiing last night. We did not do so well but he sure enjoyed getting out. We talked about red lake and he was telling me its a" grand lake" It was a very interesting he said he has caught many many many fish on red lake and it owes him NOTHING .
Even though he only has 3 % sight in one eye he said old minnesota was the nicest house he has ever fished in. He kept calling it the cats pajamas. It sure would of been nice if the stupid fish would of bit. I marked fiah about half the time we were there but they wanted nothing to do with our presentation. Karen and Joe Bill and Janet fished a couple of hours in florida. They got one keeper and saw a huge pike cruise buy with there aqua veiw. I guess my customers and I have ruined another area and we will be haeding west starting today. Tonyboy stayed out in montana and got two small one with a plain red hook.
I was talking to my brother from chicago yesterday he will not be making it up this winter as being the lead singer in a new band "DSG" is keepeing both ends running.We talked about people impeeding on my freedom to fish where I want and it was very interesting to say the least. There I go again. I better take your advice Lee
Thanks buddie I now have you down for florida and Mike reserved montana so all we have left is Idaho. Sweet. Should be another great get together, Remember wheel houses are also welcome the more fishermen we have the more holes we can drill and the odds will only get better of finding the most sought after fish on red lake the elusive but still catchable 14 inch upper red lake crappie. I'm sure Dean and Debbie would love to rent out some rooms at beacon harbor as they have worked there fanny"s off this winter. Once I have some type of head count I will order the coney sauce, dogs and buns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: