Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
valentine special

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: valentine special Reply with quote

Not sure if its because of valentines but that weekend looks bleak. My idea is to bring the sweetie up for some r@r here on upper red lake in one of our deluxe sleepers. I will offer 30 % for the weeeknd for you and your sweetie. The houses will be on fresh spot and if you do not catch atleast one fish a piece I will give you 10 more percent off.
cookiesonupperredlake.com
218 556 6197
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No takers yet .
Just think the sweetie and you can watch the sunrises and sunsets togeter in one of our deluxe fish houses. I will even throw in a bottle of wine or champane. With two double beds you couples can have a great time out on red lake. You can snuggle in the double bed and still be fishing with a rattle wheel. Just make sure your on the outside to slide out of bed while shes sleepeing.
With ovens and 4 burner stoves you can have a romantic meal and old minnesota even has china. I may have to pencil in kellie and I as she really enjoys spending the night in old minnesota .
Buck
Spinner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh...Cookie, usually we try to get up to URL to get away from the wives... Laughing Just kidding.

Would you provide daycare for a couple days? Hey there you go Cookie, another way to expand your business. Have a daycare shack set up where parents can drop off the little ones while they fish or "whatever", I'm sure you have enough time to fit watching 20-30 kiddo's into your schedule. I can just see your new shack now..."Cookies Crumbs" and all painted up in a Nemo pattern. Very Happy

Buck
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No day care to old for that stress. 309 hits and still not a taker. whats going on this year does any one have any enlightment on the lack of fishermen this year?
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we now have our four deluxe house reserved for the 13th and 14th of Feb. I stilll have california and utah open. They are 5 miles out with some better action during the day.
Tony will be fishng california this weekend and utah and Idaho are wide open for the weekend as well as our day house new york..
I see there some snow coming,not sure but I thought I heard a winter storm warning. I better check.Does anyone know a reliable forcaster as I;m digusted with the one I watch as they are wrong more then there right or there off by 2 days?
slabby
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looked to me like your in line for a couple inches tomorrow nite then maybe a bit breezy sunday. Sounds like could more early next week. I haven't been your way for a while-
Am plannin' a trip up to Red with Trader Brad the 17th. You hold down the fort and keep up with the great updates. Will run into you sometime I'm sure; hope before ice off Smile
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey whats the deal with trader Brad. He was going to let us all know how he was doing down on the other end of the lake? I have not heard a report, he must of had such good fishing he did not want to share with us. The trader in him strikes again.
I planned on cutting a trail out towards center bar but again we are in a winter storm watch and hate to loose a one lane road no sooner then I make it. The books do not look so good starting monday so it may be a good time to attemp the journey this week.
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

California,utah and idaho are still open for valitines weekend? My offer still stands 20% off and 10 more if you do not catch a fish. the discount only apply if you bring wife/girlfrind or kids. 4 guys is full price. california is 200,idaho is 225 and utah is 175
Trader Brad
SpinCaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: south shore bite Reply with quote

Hi Cookie I've been so busy catching eye's on the south shore I haven't had time to write. I started the season out of the new access called Carsella's did pretty good along the res. line. Then I moved to Rogers for a couple weeks on the center bar and did about the same maybe a little slower but O.K. Its much busier as far as traffic and people so I moved back to Carsella's. Some days you can get 5 to 10 eye's occasionally you'll hit 20. The last two weeks have been slow! But last wednesday I caught one of the elusive Red Lake Crappies!!! This weekend was slow hopefully it will pick up for slabby!!
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowtheres a goog honest report
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: