Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Our President/Guns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Cass Lake Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Col Ron, Guide

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Our President/Guns Reply with quote

I know this is not about fishing, but this is an important issue, all of us who hunt or own guns, need to look at this:

http://wearechangecoloradosprings.org/blog/?p=594

Col Ron
The Texan
Master Angler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colonel,

I'm not sure about your current "inventory" but I'm pretty happey with what I have....question is about taking away rights about what I have???

We have our own "dilema" concerning the Castle Law our Governor had pushed thru Legislature a couple years ago, allows deadly force to protect you at your home, auto and workplace....

Question is, how do you protect yourself in your auto without a concealed permit??? Which I have recently applied for....so if you have your pistol openly sitting in the passenger seat of your car....is it considered "concealed??"

I can attest for sure, you come into my house "un-invited" and you will be faced with an 8 shot Kimber Pro Raptor II .45 cal followed by a 15 shot SIG 9MM and if that is not enough...the entire time I'm emptying both clips at you...I'm walking towards my AR-15 with a 30 shot clip....

Come on over is all I have to say.....

Luv.......Texan
ffishman
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Texan, go gettem.
Col Ron, Guide

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inventory fine here also. And thanks to G.W. Bush, I have more authority to carry my favorite weapon than I would if I were still working, i.e. an out of State law enforcement officer, working on a case in the State of Mass. can NOT carry a gun. Retired, qualified officers can. Thanks George.

As for this law, all foreign governments would have the ability to study and diagnose who in the USA is in possesion of firearms, never heard anything quite so absurd.

Good luck this year in God's Country. Hope Buket is doing well.

Ron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Cass Lake Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: