Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Perch Derby for Kids on Sunday!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buck
Spinner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Perch Derby for Kids on Sunday!! Reply with quote

Just an FYI...

We have the Annual Perch Derby for Kids on Lake Bemidji this coming Sunday (March 8th). Kids under 15 get a free lunch, free bait, free hole, and a chance at winning one of 50 bikes or another one of the 100's of other prizes we give away. Starts at 1pm in front of the Hampton Inn, so bring the kids out for a great event and tons of fun.

Also if anyone would like to help drill holes we'll start drilling at 8am Sunday morning. Strikemaster is supplying the augers as we punch 6" holes just to be on the safe side. Hope to see you and your kids out there!

Buck
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Buck we have a couple of the grand kids coming this weeked . I will see if thay want to go. I do not think I can be there to help punch holes though as that would make for to long of a day for the kids.
Buck
Spinner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cookie wrote:
hey Buck we have a couple of the grand kids coming this weeked . I will see if thay want to go. I do not think I can be there to help punch holes though as that would make for to long of a day for the kids.

You've drilled your share of holes this season anyway Cookie, bring the grandkids down though. It is a fun event, this is the 17th year of the Perch Derby. Hope to see you there, I'll be one of the guys weighing in the fish, hopefully I'll be busier than a one legged guy in a butt kickin' contest.

For all you that live in the cities, stop in on your way back home. The kids will have a blast.

Buck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: