Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Writing a book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookie
Master Angler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Writing a book? Reply with quote

Spent some time talking to my son Joe yesterday. We got talking about some of the lake politics and what really goes on up here that I can not write about or choose not to. He suggested I write what ever I want on my web site since I have full controll over it? I told Joe he should not put these kind of ideas in my head. All though it would be fun I still think it would be a horrible idea and not benifit me in any way. In fact it may get me in to some trouble with plenty of dirty looks and I get enough of them all ready.
I 'am thinking about writing a tell all book that the kids can publish years down the road,the names would have to be changed to protect the guilty. Living here and being on the lake I see it all the good the bad and the ugly. I have some emails that are hard to beleave and could also so put them in there. '
For now I will concentrate on taking care of my custormers old and new and making sure they have a enjoyable time.
Helmetguy16
Spinner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cookie- I would buy that book in a heartbeat as i'm sure a lot of people would do the same. It sounds like a great idea that many people who have fished URL would enjoy.
ozzie
Spinner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny how things are up there......can't get away from the politics!! We were in Westwinds the other night talking with a guide friend of ours and it is funny how everyone has an undesirable opinion on everyone else!!! I know everyone is trying to scrape up a living but why make things harder than they are with all the "politics"? I can tell you the P family out of hillmans has never been a good site to see when we are out on the lake as for some reason they feel they own the entire north shore and if you are in an area they want to fish they will piss you off to get you out of there area!! All I hear are good things about them but between my buddy and I we have had over 10 instances where we have had issues with them........ but whatever I would love to read what really goes on behind the scenes up there!! Keep on fighting the good fight Cookie!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: