Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index  
Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts
Fishing Reports, Tips, Resorts and Classifieds
  |Search |Usergroups  |Register 
Jim will be up with a group Feb 2+3
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Davidson
Angler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

On an update...I think I have Alaska rented out. Awaiting final word and payment. Took long enough!
Jim Davidson
Angler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

I believe we finally filled in Alaska! Waiting for confirmation and monies to be turned in.
Jim Davidson
Angler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: still coming up! Reply with quote

We are still coming up and about 16 people, so should be a great time. We have two houses rented out from cookie and will have some bringing up pull behind units also, so should be ok if the weather turns on us.
Jim Davidson
Angler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: getting closer! Reply with quote

Feb 2 is getting closer and I only wish I was not so far from the lake. I will get up and ready to go by 4AM to be up there before everyone ekde from our group, I hope. Pimpleswede, I look forward to meeting you and your group up there. I have not heard any objections from my group on yours joining our picnic and bonfire at 4PM Saturday, or as soon as we can set up around that time. We should get to watch a sunset from the beach. Bring extensions for any augers as the ice is starting to actually get thick! If we get any measurable snow it is going to make drilling holes a chore. But, once we are set up in our portables out there we should see lots of action from the recent reports. Not sure what will be under the houses if there is any socializing going on and a lot of traffic.
Jim Davidson
Angler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: almost time!!! Reply with quote

I am just as squirrely as a kid in school waiting for Feb to get here! Hey cookie, can we have a load of sand on the beach? Boy would that make for some pictures!
Big Z
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will bring the volley ball net, J/K.
Jim Davidson
Angler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Feb 2+3 Reply with quote

Sorry, there will be no sand as it is going to be too cold for outside activities. We will discuss the picnic and contest at our breakfast at West Wind 9AM Saturday. Weather is something we cannot control, but we may be able to work around it somehow.
Big Z
BaitCaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it will be cold be safe.
Jim Davidson
Angler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: thanks! Reply with quote

My thanks to cookie getting us up in those warm houses over the weekend. If someone had not left the door open we would have been fine! That was cold!!! We caught some nice Walleye and a few crappie. We saved some perch and had a great meal. Several keeper sized Walleye were caught. Breakfast in West Wind was fantastic. Next year it should not be as cold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minnesota Fishing and Minnesota Resorts Forum Index -> Upper Red Lake Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: